We have had to cut down the silver birch in the back garden as the tree surgeon said it was full of rot. We now have to excavate the stump and roots standing proud of the lawn. We have decided to make a new flower bed with plants which can cope with limited sunshine. We hope to find a suitable rose bush or tree as the centrepiece, surrounded by bluebells and primroses in the spring and other seasonal plants.
- Somerville House Guest House Awarded 5 STARS by the AA for 7th Year in a Row April 27, 2015
- Goodbye silver birch. January 16, 2015
- Things to do in Herefordshire May 2015 December 13, 2014
- Things to do in Hereford JANUARY 2015
- What’s on in Herefordshire for Christmas 2014 October 31, 2014